Saturday, October 23, 2010

Food Collage


Look at all I've been eating!

Funny story, I'm actually packing on the pounds these days. It's how it rolls sometimes. But I was a little worried about my pants fitting because I get ready for the day at the gym. So I was at the gym one day, and pulled on a pair of jeans.

As I was easing in, I thought, oh geez, these are a little tight today. That sucks.

And then I looked down and realized that the fly was zipped up.

***
On to the food.

In the gorgeous picture above:
Top row: Adzuki bean chili, Red lentil lemon soup, and under that olive tapenade
Third row: Minted carrot salad, Garbanzo and spinach

I've put links to my inspirations for these different meals. Those that I haven't highlighted are recipes from Meghan Telpner's 5 Days Vegan.

I'm still making adjustments and modifications, but all these things have tasted really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment