Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Menu Plan

Once step harder with my new diet. So before I despair, I am writing a menu plan for the next two weeks.

This weekend:
Breakfast: Millet with Cinnamon
Lunch: Salmon with Cucumber Relish (I changed the Mahi Mahi to Salmon)
Dinner: Salad (My friend made me homemade citrus vinegar, it's quite good as salad dressing)
Snack: Hummus and veggies, nuts, Elana's muffins

Next week:
Breakfast: Millet or Quinoa with Cinnamon, Eggs
Dinner: Salad
Snacks: Same, with Veggie Hummus, sprouts

Week of the 18th:
Breakfast: Same
Lunch: Pesto over rice or quinoa
Lunch: Fried Rice
Lunch: Salmon or other fish
Dinner: Salad
Snacks: Same, with Rosemary Crackers

1 comment:

  1. Try tuna as a substitute for salmon... I mean a tuna steak or tuna filet, not the kind in a can. Very tasty.

    ReplyDelete