Saturday, January 23, 2010

Menu Plan

It's Saturday, and I should write a menu plan. I'm having a hard time though, because my poor, sad tummy is upset. But, I've got to try and put good stuff in it.

The Plan:
Lentil Dahl -- leftover from last week
Veggie Soup -- new batches of the same tummy goodness
Moroccan Chickpea and Potato Soup -- This sounds really good, but I am going to replace the yukon gold potatoes with sweet potatoes (because that's what I've got. Hopefully I don't turn orange again).


I linked to Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Whether I'm hungry or not before I start reading this blog, I'm always craving something yummy afterward. :) Perhaps you should replace the potatoes with something of a more exciting color, like a purple eggplant. I think if you're going to turn a color again, you might as well pick a more unusual one. Not that I know many orange people to begin with, of course.... :)

    ReplyDelete