Monday, December 7, 2009

Menu Plan

This weekend was my first foray into making my own stock. Good news: it made the house smell good. Bad news: when I tasted it, it burnt my tongue and tasted like water. It will obviously take some work to get the seasonings proportioned right.

Menu plan
Rice and Peas Risotto (already made and taken to an "event")
Apple Cinnamon Raisin Muffins
Sweet Potato Enchiladas (lunch with a friend tomorrow)
Chicken and Grape Salad (potluck for work on Friday)
Butternut Squash Chili (made with acorn squash - dinner with friends on Sunday) with Cornbread

The new recipe is the Chicken and Grape Salad. For that potluck I need something that can be served cold, because it is too much trouble to heat things at work.

And also, take a look at that social calendar.... Makes me feel popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment